Hindi Typing Test - Practice 4
(A. P. J. Abdul Kalam - Ecxcerpt taken form Wikipedia)
This typing practice lesson contains Ecxcerpt from Wikipedia about A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. Total word count is (271)
Hindi Typing Practice Tests
- Hindi Typing Test - Random Hindi Words
- Hindi Typing Test - Practice 1 ( प्रेमचन्द )
- Hindi Typing Test - Practice 2 ( महात्मा गांधी )
- Hindi Typing Test - Practice 3 ( वी.राधाकृष्णन )
- Hindi Typing Test - Practice 4 ( ए॰ पी॰ जे॰ अब्दुलकलाम )
- Hindi Typing Test - Practice 5 ( मदर टेरेसा )
Touch Typing Tips
- Just relax! The typing test is just for you. Nobody else sees your results. Are you dissatisfied with the results? Practice a little more and go back to do another of our free typing tests
- Sit comfortably, preferably on a desk. Find a quiet place where you can take the exam without distractions. Turn off the TV and silence your phone!
- Do not look at the keyboard, not even a quick glance! Just look at the screen. You made a mistake? Do not panic. You just have to press the button on the right, go ahead and you're on your way to becoming an expert typist with impressive speed and precision.